Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the routine.....

I can't believe the holidays have come & gone......they always go by so quickly!!! We had some family come home from Lousianna for about a week & a half so it was fun catching up w/ them :) But, now everyone is back to work & all the decorations are down!
For Christmas we got a Wii so I had to get the Wii Fit Plus to try to drop this extra 20 lbs. I seem to have picked up along the way :) Funny how that happens huh??? Anyways, it is lots of fun! Seems strange to say exercise is fun, but it is & makes you feel good too, so that is my main priority for the next few months!!!

Trying to get back into stitching too, I took some time off & it was so nice to just relax! We watched Christmas movies everynight by the glow of the Christmas tree & garland lights....great memories till next year, but time to get back to work for me too!!

We are in a deep freeze for sure here, so cold & snowy, but I am thankful I can stay indoors & enjoy it !!!

Till next time.....Stay warm :)
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan.
    I'm finding it so hard to get back to my sewing also, the break has been wonderful but I definitely need to dust off my sewing machine and hop to it!
    I've enjoyed visiting your blog, it looks great.
    Thanks for visiting me...
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete