Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Trip to Elizabethan Gardens......N.C.

~The Queen ~

Fountain in the Center

The beautiful entrance to a "sunken" style garden & fountain filled w/ so many myrtles, & landscaped flowers, & statues ~ It was so pretty!!


Me & My mom :)




Our first stop on our tour of the gardens, we all stopped to toss a penny & "make a wish" !!!



This was a fun little girls trip during our vacation to OBX, we decided to head down to the Elizabethan Gardens, if you are in the area & get a chance it is worth the visit!! If you like nature & flowers as well as photography you will have many great photo opts! Of course I didn't have my better camera w/ me! It is near the Lost Colony & Fort Raleigh by Roanoke Island about 15 or 20 mile from Kill Devil Hills where we were :)
I hope you enjoed them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment