Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've been busy....

Well not doing what I want to be doing, but it has to be be done so on sunday we started cleaning out the bedroom closets!!! One of my worst nightmares :)
I am one of those people that kinda shove things everywhere & it was time to try to get somewhat organized again & weed out some things & switch to some summer clothes. Well.....I still have a ways to go & another room to go, but am down 3 trash bags of clothes, shoes, & purses I know I will never use so they are in the car ready for the Goodwill.....
Feels good to get rid of it.....I really didn't realize I have sooooooo many clothes & it seems like I wear the same ones all the time :)
Well.....just finished up my second round on the treadmill. Been taking it easy & doing 30 mins at a time or so.
Till next time......back to cleaning for me........I'm about ready for a nap!!!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment