Monday, September 20, 2010

Beware of hammers......

You'd think I'd know by now, but no I'm 30 yrs. old & just split my lip open w/ a hammer!! God it hurts......I feel like a little kid, home all along w/ this big pouty lip! No botox needed for me!! I was stupid & taking a square head nail out of my latest projest because I didn't like where I had put it, ( now I wish I would have left it there!!! ) when all I remember is tasting blood! At least I got that nail out....& thankfully I still have all of my teeth in place! Yes, it is that bad! Truth be known I may need stitches, but I am not a fan of doctors. So I am putting ice on my lip & staying clear of hammers for awhile.......while tasting blood all day! No talking for me either & I can't even eat it is split right in the center of by bottom lip ....boy this is a lesson learned!!!

Till next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment