Friday, November 5, 2010

Ready for the Weekend :)


Hey everyone ~

I hope you had a nice week,,,,,sure seemed to go pretty quick?? Jason is doing much better, still sore & taking it easy. Defiantly don't want him to think he is healed then reinjuire himself so I have to keep reminding him of that when he tries to push it ~


We are supposed to see a little snow tomorrow.....yep, it is that time of year again!! Only some flurries, but still snow :) I'm alwasy excited to see it flying around out there as long as I don't have to drive in it !!!! Next week it will be back around 56 or so for now......


Here's a pic of a sampler I stitched up over the past couple days......I love it!!! A new pattern from Pineberry Lane .......think I may be keeping this one :)


Till next time......

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment