Friday, July 29, 2011

Heading on a " Girls Getaway "........

Can't wait till Sunday morning......My mom, sister, & I are heading out on a mini " Girls Getaway " to near Presque Isle State Park, Lake Erie ~ We haven't been there for well over 20 some years ~ We are packin up leaving the men behind & enjoying 2 days of lounging on the beach & doing some shopping :))) I love searching for beach glass while down at the Outer Banks in NC & hear there is supposed to be some up there too so I am excited!!! It is so pretty & has such a hstory to it ~ Looks beautiful in an old bottle ( like it originally started as :)) displayed in a window for light to shine through ......
It's going to be a HOT one, it's been int he 90's ( or close enough ) for most of July I swear so being in the water is where I belong!! heehee ~

Have a great weekend everyone ~~

Blessing to you all ~*~
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment