Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Let the makeover begin......

Wow, I have been gone for way too long!!! Not too much has been going on just taking some time to enjoy life a little ~ I haven't been stitching too much either, think I got a little "burner out" on it, so for now I am enjoying fully being a "housewife" ~heehee

Last March our area got hit w/ some tornados & a ton of large hail......thankfully my town didn't have to deal w/ the tornado, but we did get the bad storms & w/ that had a lot of damage to the house.....well a year later the work has begun to fix it ~

We decided to wait so we could get a trusted local crew, there were sooooo many crews slapping new roofs on houses as fast as they got the insurance money, now they are out of here w/ no way of contacting them!!!

So on Monday our crew showed up & starting ripping of the siding & awning along w/ the roof.....it sure is loud in here & Kyser ( my weimeranier ) doesn't like it,,,he is quite the worrier anyways :)) Poor thing ~

As for the weather, it could not be nicer....for March in western PA, this is better than summer as far as I am concerned.....70's for the next week at least!! Just perfect......

I hope you all enjoy the day & I hopefully I can make a habit of blogging & stopping by all of yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment