Saturday, December 5, 2009

Our Christmas Tree




Good morning all ~


Hopefully your weekend is off to a good start!! I am planning a busy day of crafting hoping to catch up & get a few things listed on Ebay & Etsy ~ My shoppes are getting empty !!


Wishing for a little snow to go w/ the cold weather, but haven't seen a flake yet :( I'm sure it will be here before we know it......


Here is a picture of our main Christmas tree, I have them all over the house & will share some more pics a little later......I found this tree at a local thrift store for only $25 ~ I was sooooooo excited!! Seen the same one at Lowes for close to $300 ~ It is prelit & there was a row of lights out in the center, but we fixed it & it is good as new!!!! Love it.........


Enjoy the day......


Megan

2 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful! And what a great deal! Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!
    What a bargin!!
    It sure looks beautiful!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete