Monday, August 9, 2010

One of my weekend treasures......











We hit a few yard sales this weekend ...... The first sale was best, but I don't have any pics of that stuff yet!! My hubby went to it first & came back w/ a bench that I just love & an old window then was telling me I may want to go so I threw on some make-up & we were off, this lady was soooooooo cheap, my favorite kind of yard sale!!! Thankfully it was only about 3 miles away cause we made about 2 or 3 trips! Lots of goodies for the yard, some for the house, resale, & to use w/ my crafts...an all around good day!! Then we headed to a big community sale were I found this cupboard & a few other treasures......I just love junkin.....I miss it in the wintertime!!!




Here is a cupboard I picked up very reasonable & just knew I'd find somewhere for it, I couldn't pass it up.....so after some rearranging & a good scrubbin it has a new home on top of a little dresser we picked up @ an auction a few years back! I think it is a pretty good match!




The other wooden cabinet we picked up 2 years ago at the flea market, it has now found a new home in the kitchen :) Love them both.......Then we spent sunday relaxing @ my parents in the pool w/ my sister !!!! The perfect end to the weekend.....




Hope you had a good one too.......




Megan

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love, those cabinets! And all the great cross stitch. Hope things are going well. Have a great week .... BTW, It is hot and humid here as well.
    Teri♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete