Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another hot one.....yuck!

Well...summer is here I am about ready for Fall :) Today is supposed to go up into the 90's again so I will be spendin the day inside & tomorrow I will be headin over to my parents for a day in the pool :) If I am not in water...I hate the hot weather :)
I took part in a fun summer time swap hosted by Misi at 1840 Gable House Goods & received my package from my partner OLM ( Old Lady Morgan ) the other day!! What a treat ~ I love doing swaps....always so much fun to meet new people & trade some goodies!!
I will post pics of what she sent me hopefully tomorrow......she outdid herself :)

We spent the past couple weekends up in the Alleghany Mtns. of PA where my family has had a hunting camp for about 33yrs. now ~ Nice & relaxing, lots of farms & country up there so that means some good yard sales!! Though not as many as we hoped :)
On Memorial day, Jason & I headed do MD to a big auction we used to go to when we lived there, it was sooooo hot ( about 95*) , but we had fun & got some deals so it was worth the sweat !!

Off to grab a little lunch & see what I can get into......
Till next time....
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment